Monday 30 June 2014

OOTD - Oversized Shirt // Chunky Sandals

 OUTFIT
- Topshop Bag

Okay so first of all, please excuse my face in these pictures I look dreadful haha and second of all this is my first OOTD post woop woop!
The shirt I'm wearing is probably one of my most favourite purchases recently. It's oversized and the material is quite light, making it floaty/breathable - which is great as we've been having the hot weather! It's so versatile, and so simple to wear. (Also only £30, a bargin I think!) LOVE IT!
So I teamed the shirt with the classic Topshop Joni jeans, and they are literally the most comfortable pair of jeans I own! And the fact that they are high waisted just makes them even better!!!
Now the chunky sandals. My new babies for the summer! I love these shoes SO much, I wear them all the time! They are just the perfect shoe, you can wear them with jeans - looks amazing, can wear them with dresses - looks amazing, can basically wear them with anything and looks amazing haha. I bought them off eBay (here) and if you're still on a mission to find some chunky sandals then here is your answer. They are a great price, come in other colours and are really comfortable to wear. They are also great because they give the outfit the final 'edgy' touch. So go and invest in some!!!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment