Thursday 12 June 2014

Junes Wish List

Current Favourites

4. Salsit Burgundy Hat -£22.20
5. Monki White Top -£20
(The rings are from topshop and can be bought here for £8.50.
And the lipstick is obviously MAC)

 So here are a few of my current favourites this month, they are quite plain and simple yet absolutely gorgeous! This summer I have set myself a challenge to try and be more adventurous with my outfits (sad I know haha). I'm usually the type to live in a pair of black jeans because they go with everything and then just throw on a top, but no, not this time!!!
I adore the Topshop lilac skirt because it could be so versatile and the colour is stunning, and it also means I would have to get my legs out (and to me that's hitting the adventurous mark!). A latest craze that everyone seems to be following at the moment is the 'chunky heel sandal', now don't get me wrong, I'm a follower on the chunky sandals but the Topshop leaf wedges may have to be my winner. The fact that the pattern is quirky and fits great for the summer season proves they are the perfect shoe this month!!!
Chloe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment