Thursday 10 July 2014

OOTD - Polo Neck // Ripped Jeans

OUTFIT:
- Topshop Polo Top (last year)
- Charity Shop Brogues
- Topshop earrings (sale)
So lets face it, I've kind of abandoned my blog for the past 7 days *slaps hand* BUT I'm determined to try and post more!
I love these jeans, they are so comfortable! They are meant to be skinny fit but as I have slim legs they are slighty baggy at the bottom which is the only downside, but hey, those style of jeans are in!! They are still available to buy online (there's a link under the photos).
The top is from last year, but there are some similar ones in store at the moment. I've also noticed in my latest blog posts I seem to be wearing a lot of white - I do wear colour I swear! The brogues I picked up from a charity shop for £5.99 and are super cute, expect to see more of them!
Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment